Since 2020, women have run for and won their elected positions in unprecedented numbers. You can be part of that historic momentum by joining the Founder's Circle at the LBJ Women's Campaign School. Donations send our diverse, bipartisan applicants, over 60% of whom identify as women of color, to our six-month training program, where the majority of participants attend with a full scholarship. You can help women win!
Founder's Circle Membership: $1,500+
Your minimum $1,500 Founder's Circle Membership gift is tax-deductible. Members gain access to the LBJ Women's Campaign School community, our exclusive events, and our networking opportunities. Our donors enjoy sharing their passion for the collaborative future of our democracy. Past and current events include:
- Media events in Washington, DC and Austin, TX, featuring key politicians and advocates.
- Exclusive tours and behind the scenes access to the LBJ Library with presidential historian and LBJ Foundation President Mark Updegrove.
- A reception and debrief of the campaign for the Texas Legislature including members of the Legislature from both parties.
- Our private, annual kick-off event with the new cohort in Austin, TX, featuring a diverse, bipartisan speaker lineup of political operatives and elected officials.
- Other events featuring keynote speakers, moderated discussions with sitting congresswomen, and policy panels.
You have the opportunity to double or triple the impact of your gift. Many employers offer matching donations through their HR departments. Check with your employer about your tax-deductible contribution to the LBJ Women's Campaign School!
Together, we can make our democracy more accessible, more equitable, and more representative of the people. We all win when our cohort members win. To join the Founder's Circle, donate today!